- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1x250 g ricotta cheese
- 200 g spinach
- 2 tbsp softened butter, mixed with 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp cayenne pepper, ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cm ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- small bunch parsley, chopped
1. Rinse the spinach to remove any grit. Place in a large bowl and cook in a microwave for 1-2 minutes until wilted. Alternatively, place in a medium saucepan and cook over a low heat until wilted. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile heat oil and butter in a small saucepan, fry garlic, ginger and chilli.
3. Take off the heat, stir in the spinach, ricotta and freshly chopped parsley.
Rate This Recipe