- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 750 g beef fillet or beef sirloin, sliced into 0.5cm thick slices across the grain
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Place the beef in a large bowl. Add the black pepper, soy sauce, coriander, sugar and oil. Season with salt.
2. Toss thoroughly and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Thread the beef strips onto wooden skewers, creating 5cm long 'kebabs'.
4. Lay the beef on a hot barbecue until cooked through, browning on both sides. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe