- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 preserved lemons
- 200 g bresaola, (air-dried salted beef), finely sliced
- parmesan, thinly shaved
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- pickled onions, to garnish
1. Scrape out the soft pulpy flesh from the preserved lemons. Rinse the preserved lemon rinds thoroughly and slice.
2. Arrange the bresaola on a serving plate, top with the preserved lemons and Parmesan shavings.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice and garnish with pickled onions. Serve.
Rate This Recipe