- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tsp Season All spices
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp flour
- sunflower oil, for deep frying
- 1 large bap bread
- ½ mango, thickly sliced
- 1 small bunch Thai sweet basil, leaves only
- 1 handfuls seasonal salad leaves
- olive oil, for drizzling
1. Butterfly the chicken breast and beat out between greaseproof paper until thin.
2. Sprinkle the spices and herbs over the chicken. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, but remember not to add too much salt as the Season All mix contains some. The coat with the flour making sure both sides are covered.
3. Pour sunflower oil into a deep pan to a depth of about 5cm and heat until hot.
4. Carefully lower the chicken into the hot oil and fry until lightly coloured. Drain on kitchen paper.
5. To serve, cover the bottom half of the bap with fresh mango slices, top with Thai basil and mixed leaves and drizzle with olive oil. Put the chicken on top of the stack and finish with the other half of the bap.
Rate This Recipe