- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 medium courgettes, diced
- 8 spring onions, chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 160 g white mater cheddar, grated
- 80 g breadcrumbs
- extra virgin olive oil, for frying
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/Fan 180ºC/Gas 6. Heat a large oven proof frying pan and add some oil. Lightly sauté the courgettes and spring onions, add salt and pepper to taste. When barely softened, remove the vegetables and drain well.
2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs together with the mustard, cheddar, salt and pepper. Place the courgettes and spring onions in a large buttered oven proof dish.
3. Pour the cheese and egg mixture over the courgettes and spring onions. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and parsley. Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
Rate This Recipe