- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus setting
- Effort: medium
- 100 g milk, dark or white chocolate
- 1 chocolate mousse
1. Melt the chocolate in the glass bowl over a pan of simmering water until smooth.
2. Allow the temperature to come down to 28°C and then warm up to 30°C to temper the chocolate.
3. Make a small piping bag out of baking parchment or use a shop-bought piping bag.
4. Half-fill the piping bag with the tempered chocolate and pipe out a design of your choice on to an acetate sheet, for example, spikes, lattice, filigree or stars.
5. Set aside in a cool place to set fully. If necessary, make 2-3 days in advance and store in an airtight container but not in the refrigerator.
6. Carefully peel the chocolate decorations off from the acetate and place on top of the mousse.
Rate This Recipe