- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken in pieces
- 200 g milk chocolate, broken in pieces
- 850 g tinned Ambrosia custard
- 250-300g ratafias, Nice or amaretti biscuits
- dark rum, to taste
- 300 ml double cream
- 2 bars milk chocolate, flake crushed
1. Melt the plain and milk chocolate in the microwave or in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of boiling water.
2. Tip the custard into a mixing bowl. Stir in the melted chocolate, mixing well.
3. Place half the crushed biscuits in the bottom of a serving dish. Drizzle with rum to taste. Pour half the chocolate custard over the top. Add another layer of crushed biscuits (reserving a few as a topping), more rum and then the rest of the custard.
4. Whip the cream to the same consistency as the custard. Using a large metal spoon, gently fold the crushed flake bars into the cream. Spoon over the custard.
5. Sprinkle with the remaining crushed biscuits. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe