- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus setting time
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 50 popcorn, unpopped
- 100 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100 g dark or milk chocolate, broken into pieces
Tips and Suggestions
To add more textures, experiment with mixing in Maltesers or mini marshmallows before the chocolate popcorn sets
1. Heat the oil in a large pan with a lid. Add the unpopped popcorn and heat gently. Let the popcorn pop, shaking the pan frequently. You will hear it popping but don't be tempted to look.
2. Once the popcorn has stopped popping after a couple of minutes or so, take it off the heat and sprinkle with a large pinch of salt.
3. Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the water doesnt touch the bottom of the bowl. Add half the popcorn to the white chocolate, stirring to coat it. Transfer the popcorn onto a lined baking sheet.
4. Melt the milk or dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, in the same way. Stir in the remaining popcorn to coat it, then spread over the top of the white chocolate popcorn.
5. Leave to set and break up to serve.
Find Anna Sbuttoni on Google
Rate This Recipe