- Serves: 4
- Effort: easy
- 115 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 115 g dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 35 g plain flour, plus extra for sprinkling
- 150 g caster sugar
- double cream, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Grease 4 ramekin dishes generously with butter. Sprinkle with a little flour.
2. In a bain-marie (a bowl suspended over a pan of simmering water) melt together the butter and chocolate. Allow to cool slightly.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, flour and sugar in a mixing bowl. Gradually beat in the slightly cooled chocolate mixture, mixing well.
4. Transfer the chocolate mixture into the buttered ramekin dishes. Place the filled ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until set.
5. Serve with double cream.
Rate This Recipe