- Serves: 4
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hr marinating time
- Effort: easy
- 4 tomatoes, (preferably roma)
- 2 large oranges, peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 400 ml orange juice
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp salt
1. Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Blanch the tomatoes for 30 seconds, rinse with cold water, peel and chop.
2. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir until mixed thoroughly. Allow to stand at room temperature for one hour. Refrigerate any unused salsa.
Rate This Recipe