- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 courgettes, peeled into ribbons
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- A large handful of mint
- 1 bunch of chives
- The juice of ½ an oranges
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 fresh pomegranate, seeds only
- 150 g feta cheese, or soft goat's cheese
- 2 tbsp currants
1. Wash courgette and cucumber.
2. Peel cucumber and using a peeler, cut the cucumber into ribbons. Do the same with the courgette. Place cucumber in refrigerator.
3. Chop chives into 2cm pieces and roughly chop mint
4. To make the dressing: juice orange and mix with olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper and 1 tbs of pomegranate molasses. Whisk to combine.
5. To assemble salad toss courgette and cucumber in dressing and add chopped herbs. Add currants and top with crumbled feta cheese. Finally slice pomegranate in half and tap the back of its skin with a dessert spoon hard - so the seeds sprinkle out over salad. Serve.
Rate This Recipe