- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 450 g courgettes, cut into strips with a vegetable peeler
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 100 g rocket
- 100 g crème fraîche
- 200 g beenleigh blue cheese
1. Blanch the courgettes in a pan of boiling salted water for 30 seconds, drain and transfer to a bowl of ice cold water to cool. Drain again and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the shallots and fry until softened, but not coloured.
3. Add the blanched courgettes and the rocket to the pan and keep warm.
4. Meanwhile, in a separate pan, warm the crème fraîche and cheese together over a medium heat to make a rich sauce.
5. Pour the sauce over the vegetables, season to taste and serve.
Made with produce from The Cheese Shed - finalists of the Local Food Hero Awards 2007.
Rate This Recipe