- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 120 g Philadelphia Light cream cheese, with basil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 slices Parma ham
- 1 bag mixed salad leaves
- 1 stems of vine ripened tomatoes, (6-8 tomatoes)
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas 6.
2. Split the chicken breasts down the middle, making a pocket in each, and spoon Philadelphia on to it.
3. Close the pocket to contain the Philadelphia cheese, and then wrap each chicken breast in a slice of Parma ham
4. Place the chicken in a non-stick ovenproof dish and bake for 2025 minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the juices run clear when tested with a skewer.
5. After 10 minutes put the tomatoes into the oven too, cooking them for 10-15 minutes. They should both be ready together.
6. Leave to cool slightly and then cut the chicken in half to expose the melted Philadelphia. Simply serve with the mixed salad.
Nutritional information (per serving)
Protein - 40.7g
Of which saturates 3.5g
Rate This Recipe