- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 large leeks, shredded
- 300 ml double cream
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil.
2. Add in the leeks and blanch them for 2-4 minutes, until soft. Drain well, squeezing out any excess moisture.
3. Pour the cream into a large, non-stick pan. Bring to the boil and cook briskly until reduced by half.
4. Stir the leeks into the reduced cream and cook until the leeks are evenly coated and no liquid gathers on the bottom of the pan.
5. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe