- Serves: 3
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk of lemongrass, finely chopped
- 3 cm ginger, finely chopped
- 3 red chillies, finely chopped
- 200 ml fish stock
- juice of 3 limes
- 200 ml coconut milk
- flesh of ½ coconut, finely chopped
- bunch of coriander
- bunch of parsley
- ½ papaya, coarsely chopped
- 2 large fillets firm fish, cut into 4cm cubes (monkfish would be ideal)
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion and garlic until soft. Add the lemon grass, ginger and chillies.
2. Stir in the fish stock, lime juice, coconut milk, coconut flesh, coriander, parsley and papaya.
3. Add the fish and simmer for 5-10 minutes, until the fish is cooked though. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe