- Serves: Makes about 1 litre
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus chilling and freezing
- Effort: easy
- 600 g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 600 ml double cream
- 280 g caster sugar
1. Put the strawberries in a food processor and blend to a purée.
2. Tip the purée into a mixing bowl. Stir in the cream and sugar, then whisk until well blended.
3. Pour the mixture into an ice cream machine. Chill according to the manufacturer's instructions.
4. Pour into a freezer-proof container, cover the surface with cling film and freeze until hard.
Want to try more flavours? Take a look at our top 10 ice cream recipes
Rate This Recipe