- Serves: 10-12 small pancakes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes per batch
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 ripe bananas
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 50 g desiccated coconut, plus extra for sprinkling
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 150 g fresh blueberries
- 2 tsp coconut oil, for frying
- 2 tbsp maple syrup, or plain syrup
- yogurt, for topping (optional)
1. Mash the bananas in medium-sized bowl and whisk in the eggs, coconut and cinnamon to make a batter. Add nearly all the blueberries, just reserve a few for serving and stir well.
2. Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, a 25cm pan is ideal. Add two to three tablespoons of batter for each pancake. You should be able to fit 3 to 4 pancakes in at a time in a 25cm pan.
3. Use a spatula to carefully flip the pancakes when they have set and the bottom is golden
about 2 minutes on the first side and 1 minute on the other.
4. Stack the pancakes and top with the reserved blueberries. Drizzle with the syrup and yoghurt if you are using it and sprinkle with a little extra coconut.
Rate This Recipe