- Serves: 2-4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 30 mins marinating
- Effort: medium
- 12 raw jumbo prawns, (about 400g in weight)
- 4 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- olive oil, for drizzling
- black pepper
- 01/2 lemons, juice only
1. Slice each prawn open lengthways and remove the digestive tract, keeping or removing the heads as desired. Wash thoroughly under a cold running tap. Pat dry with paper towel.
2. Lay the prawns out on a baking tray and sprinkle with the chopped garlic and chilli. Drizzle with olive oil and leave to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. After marinating, season to taste.
4. Place the prawns under a hot grill, turning once, until lightly browned on both sides.
5. Remove from under the grill and drizzle with lemon juice before serving.
Rate This Recipe