- Serves: 4-8
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 red peppers
- 8 basil
- 2 large clove garlic, sliced
- 150 g halloumi cheese, or Feta cheeseliced into 8 pieces
- 8 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Cut the peppers in half from stem to base. Cut out the seeds but leave the stem intact. Place the peppers skin-side down on a roasting tray.
3. Place a basil leaf in each pepper, scatter with garlic, top with a slice of Halloumi cheese, and pour a tablespoon of olive oil into each pepper half.
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is golden. Serve warm from the oven.
Rate This Recipe