- Serves: 6-8
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- mature soft cheese, with a rind, in a box
- white wine, for drizzling
- toasted rustic bread, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C /gas 6.
2. Take the lid off the cheese and drizzle a little white wine over the rind. Replace the lid and wrap the cheese in its box in kitchen foil.
3. Place in the oven on the middle rack for 15-20 minutes, after which time the cheese should be liquified right through.
4. Unwrap the cheese and serve at once with the toasted rustic bread.
Rate This Recipe