- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 medium courgettes, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 300 g risoni or orzo pasta, or any small grain like pasta shapes
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 300 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 50 g pine nuts
1. Drizzle the courgettes with olive oil, season and grill until they begin to brown. Flip to cook the other side, then leave to cool.
2. Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook for 16¬-18 minutes until al dente. Drain and cool by rinsing under cold water.
3. Stir the pesto through the pasta, adding the tomatoes, parsley, lemon juice and finally the courgettes. Season, scatter with pine nuts and serve.
Rate This Recipe