- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes plus 3 hours chilling time
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 600 ml double cream
- 140 g caster sugar
- 2 large lemons, juice and grated zest
- 1 large lemon, pared zest only
Tips and Suggestions
This recipe works well with James Martin's shortbread recipe.
1. Put the double cream in a large pan with the sugar. Bring slowly to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes. Take it off the heat, add the lemon juice and zest and whisk well.
2. Pour into 6 ramekins and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Sprinkle with the pared lemon zest before serving.
Rate This Recipe