- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- handful of rose petals
- ½ tsp rose water
- salt, and white pepper
- 225 g unsalted butter
- 2 kippers
1. Roll up the petals and shred them.
2. Mix the petals, rose water, salt and pepper in a bowl with the softened butter.
3. Spread out on a baking sheet lined with cling film. Cover with more film and chill.
4. Grill the kippers and serve with a heart shaped knob of rose butter.
5. Serve on a breakfast tray with a Bloody Mary and a rose.
Rate This Recipe