- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 lamb fillets
- 5-6 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp grain mustard
- small bunch of rosemary, roughly torn
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1 lemons
- black pepper
1. In a large bowl, coat the lamb with the garlic, honey, mustard, rosemary and olive oil.
2. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Add the lemon juice, mixing well, and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Cook the lamb fillets on a preheated barbecue until cooked to taste, grilling on both sides.
5. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe