- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50 g chopped onions, or leek
- 100 g carrots, peeled and chopped
- 15 g celery, chopped
- 50 g split red lentils
- 250 g sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into small dice
- 200 ml passata
- g mature cheddar cheese
1. Heat the vegetable oil and saute the onion, carrots and celery for 5 minutes.
2. Rinse the lentils and add to the pan, along with the sweet potato. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Pour in the passatta and 1 tablespoon of water. Cover and cook for about 30 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese until melted.
Puree with a hand blender and serve.
Rate This Recipe