- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 5 tbsp Italian olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 2 handfuls of king prawns, peeled and head and tails removed
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
- 2 handfuls of spinach leaves, washed and dried
- salt, to taste
- 300 g dried linguine
1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan; add the garlic and fry until golden.
2. Add the prawns and the chilli flavoured olive oil and cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt.
3. In the meantime, cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, and then add to the prawns.
4. Immediately add the spinach, mix well and cook over a low heat for 2 minutes, until the spinach is softened. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe