- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus cooling and setting
- Effort: easy
- 200 g dark chocolate, (70% cocoa content), broken into pieces
- 200 ml liqueur
- cocoa powder, to dusting
1. In a bowl suspended over a pan of simmering water, slowly melt the chocolate until smooth and glossy.
2. Heat the liqueur in a saucepan until warm.
3. Pour the warm liqueur onto the melted chocolate and mix well until incorporated. Mix in the liqueur.
4. Place aside to cool and firm-up.
5. Once cooled take teaspoons of the mixture, dust with cocoa powder and roll into even-sized balls.
6. Place aside to set.
Rate This Recipe