- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- black pepper
- dry white wine
- camembert, brie, or Vacherin, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5.
2. Top each mushroom with a few spinach leaves and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Pour white wine over each mushroom, then top each mushroom with slices of Camembert, then the remaining spinach.
4. Wrap each mushroom up in kitchen foil and place the mushroom parcels in a roasting tray.
5. Bake for 20-25 minute.
6. Serve at once, allowing each diner to open their mushroom parcel.
Rate This Recipe