- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 black olives, pitted
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 115 g green beans, topped and tailed
- 1 tbsp basil
- 4 x 225 g coley steaks, skinned
- 1 kg live mussels, scrubbed and beards removed
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/ gas 6.
2. Place the tomatoes in a bowl and crush with a fork. Add the garlic and olives and mash a little more. Then add the lemon juice, olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the beans and basil to the tomatoes.
4. Cut four large squares of baking parchment.
5. Spoon the tomato mixture onto the middle of each paper square and top with a coley steak and some mussels.
6. Gather the paper to form a parcel and place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
7. To serve, tear the paper open. Discard any mussels that have remained unopened.
Rate This Recipe