- Serves: Makes around 30 pieces
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 75 g butter
- 4 tbsp condensed milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 400 g icing sugar, such as Tate & Lyle Fairtrade
- 25 g cocoa powder
Tips and Suggestions
1. Put the butter, condensed milk and vanilla extract into a bowl and beat together until smooth. Sift the icing sugar and cocoa together then gradually mix into the butter. Eventually you will have to use your hands and work the mixture well until it comes together into a firm ball.
2. Lightly dust the work surface with icing sugar, place the fudge ball onto the surface and roll evenly about 1.5cm/½ thick.
3. Use Christmas novelty cutters and cut out shapes, transfer them to a flat tray lined with baking paper. Alternatively roll into a square and cut into squares. Gather up the trimmings and continue to cut out shapes.
4. Leave to dry overnight before serving or packing into pretty boxes if you want to give them as a gift.
Recipe and image provided by Tate & Lyle
Looking for more fudge ideas? Check out our Best ever fudge recipes.
Rate This Recipe