- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 240 g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 350 ml milk
- Nutella, as much as you like
- sliced bananas, as much as you like
- icing sugar, for dusting
1. In a bowl, combine flour, egg, olive oil, a pinch of salt and half of the milk. Whisk the batter well, adding the remaining milk, a little at a time, until the batter is silky smooth in consistency.
2. Add a ladle of batter to a hot non-stick skillet and evenly smooth out. Cook until the batter sets and the underside is lightly browned. Run a spatula underneath the crepe and flip over. Cook until the other side is lightly browned. Remove from heat.
3. Smear nutella over the crepe and add the bananas to one side. Then fold over the crepe and sprinkle with icing sugar. Serve immediately.
4. Repeat the above process, to make the additional servings.
Rate This Recipe