- Serves: 4
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 oranges
- 10 anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
- 20 kalamata olives
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, torn
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
1. Slice the skin off each orange, removing both the peel and the white skin.
2. Roughly chop the oranges and reserve the juices.
3. Place oranges, juice, anchovies, olives, onion and basil leaves in salad bowl. Season with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss well and serve.
Rate This Recipe