- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 Oreo cookies
- 1 jar cherry compote
- 500 g fresh vanilla custard
- 50 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 150 ml whipping cream
- 6 mini Oreo cookies, to decorate
Tips and Suggestions
If youre feeling decadent, add a shot of kirsch to your cherry compote
1. Chop the regular-sized Oreos into small chunks and divide equally into the bottom of six small glass tumblers.
2. Spoon a layer of cherry compote into each glass.
3. Heat the custard gently, then stir in the chopped dark chocolate until melted and combined. Spoon a layer onto the cherries in each glass, then refrigerate.
4. Whip the double cream until soft peaks form, then spoon over the top of the custard layer. Pop in the fridge, and once youre ready to serve decorate with mini Oreos.
Looking for more cheat's desserts? Take a look at our easy desserts recipes
Rate This Recipe