- Serves: Makes 1 x 24cm cake
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: easy
- 250 g oat biscuits, (Hobnobs or similar), crushed
- 75 g butter, melted
- 300 g fudge, such as Orkney
- 200 g cream cheese, (Philadelphia or similar)
- 600 ml double cream, lightly whipped
1. Lightly butter a 24cm springform cake tin.
2. Make the base by combining the biscuits and butter and pressing into the base of the tin.
3. Beat the cream cheese until soft.
4. Grate 250g of the fudge (I use my food processor) and tip into the cream cheese. Combine gently - folding in slowly - with the cream.
5. Chop the remaining 50g fudge and scatter over the biscuit base.
6. Spoon the cream mixture over the top and cover. Chill for at least 6 hours (24 hours if possible) before carefully decanting and serving in wedges.
Looking for more fudge ideas? Check out our Best ever fudge recipes.
Rate This Recipe