- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 8 passion fruit
- 100 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 75 g caster sugar
- 300 ml thick double cream
- 100 ml Kirsch or raspberry/ peach liqueur
- Sprigs of mint
1. Cut 7 of the passion fruits in half and scrape out the pulp into a small pan.
2. Add the orange juice and sugar, bring to the boil and simmer briefly. Remove from heat.
3. Pass through a sieve to remove the seeds.
4. In a mixing bowl whip the cream until thick, being careful not to over whip.
5. Using a spatula or wooden spoon slowly incorporate the passion fruit juice until it is completely blended. Fold in the Kirsch.
6. Spoon into 4-6 small glasses. Cut the remaining passion fruit in half and spoon a little of the seeds and pulp onto the top of each dessert, decorate with mint and serve.
Rate This Recipe