- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g puff pastry
- 200 g spinach
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 200 g cashel blue cheese, roughly chopped
- olive oil, for drizzling
- black pepper
- a few sprigs of thyme, eaves picked
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. Roll out the puff pastry and cut out two 15cm circles. Place the pastry circles on greased baking sheets.
3. Layer the spinach over each puff pastry circle, then top with a layer of sun-dried tomatoes.
4. Sprinkle the Cashel Blue cheese over the sun-dried tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and freshly ground pepper and sprinkle with the thyme leaves.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese has melted and the pastry is golden. Serve warm from the oven.
Rate This Recipe