- Serves: 4 as a mezze dish
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g pistachio nuts, shelled
- 50 ml olive oil
- 200 g feta cheese
- 1 handful of fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 2 handfuls of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large avocado
- 1 long red chilli, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, zested and ½ juiced
1. Blitz the pistachio nuts and oil for 30 seconds in a food processor, then add the feta, herbs, crushed garlic, avocado, chilli, yogurt, lemon juice and zest and blitz the ingredients for about a minute until you get a rustic texture thats not too smooth.
2. Taste the dip and season with a touch of salt, if desired. Remember that the feta is quite salty already, so you won't need much salt to season the dip.
3. Serve the dip with flat bread, crudités or even tortilla chips.
Want more? Take a look at more of our Middle Eastern recieps
Rate This Recipe