- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 675 g butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into 4-5cm pieces
- 450 g red onions, cut into thick wedges
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large sprig fresh rosemary
- black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Place the butternut squash and red onion in a large roasting tin. Toss with the olive oil and rosemary and season well with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Roast in the oven for 45-50 minutes until the vegetables are cooked and slightly charred, stirring now and then.
Rate This Recipe