- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 4 peaches
- 75 g unsalted butter, softened
- 100 g caster sugar, plus extra for rolling peaches
- 2 tbsp water
For the raspberry sauce:
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 50 g icing sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 140°C/gas 1.
2. Brush each peach with softened butter and roll in caster sugar. Place in a baking dish or shallow roasting pan.
3. Put the 100g of sugar and the water in a heavy-based saucepan. Heat without stirring until golden brown, taking care not to let the mixture burn. Pour over the peaches.
4. Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes or until the peaches are soft.
5. Meanwhile, put the raspberries and icing sugar in a blender. Whizz to a smooth purée.
6. Push the purée through a fine sieve, pressing with the back of a wooden spoon, to extract the pips. Serve with the peaches.
Rate This Recipe