- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 salmon, each around 200g, skin on
- black pepper
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh herbs
- 2 smoked bacon, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- boiled new potatoes
- green beans, tossed in an olive oil and lemon juice vinaigrette
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/gas 7.
2. Season the salmon fillets with salt and freshly ground pepper and place on a lightly greased baking sheet flesh side up.
3. Mix together the breadcrumbs, fresh herbs, bacon and olive oil. Spread the breadcrumb mixture evenly over the salmon fillets, pressing it on.
4. Bake the salmon for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
5. Serve with boiled new potatoes and green beans, tossed in an olive oil and lemon juice vinaigrette.
Rate This Recipe