- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 450 g thick salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 3cm cubes
- 4 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 8 cooked lasagne sheets
- 60 g watercress, plus lightly dressed watercress leaves, to serve
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 50 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 200 ml double cream, or cream of leek soup
- 100 g cheddar cheese, grated, or 50g Cheddar plus 50g mozzarella
1. Set the oven to 180C/gas 4 and lightly grease a rectangular ovenproof dish with butter or oil.
2. Put the salmon cubes in a bowl and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the mustard and stir well to coat the salmon.
3. Lay half the lasagne sheets in the bottom of the prepared dish. Scatter over all the salmon pieces and the watercress.
4. Top with the remaining pasta sheets. Sprinkle with fresh thyme and dot evenly with the butter. Pour over the double cream and scatter with grated cheese.
5. Cook for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown and bubbling, then serve immediately, accompanied by a salad of watercress dressed with extra virgin olive oil.
Rate This Recipe