- Serves: 4 open sandwiches
- Cook Time: 25 minutes if you're roasting your beeetroot
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g poached salmon
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 limes, Salmon with lime mayonnaise, rocket and roasted beetroot
- 2 beetroot, sliced in small wedges and roasted
- dill, for garnishing
- 4 slices favourite bread
1. Combine the mayonnaise with juice and zest of 1 lime. Season the poached salmon with freshly ground black pepper.
2. Place the rocket leaves on the bread and pipe or spread on some lime mayonnaise.
3. Place a few roasted beetroot wedges (roast cooked un-vinegared beetroot for 25 mins) on top and a few sprigs of dill. Serve with lime twists.
Rate This Recipe