- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 fine slices of loin of pork
- black pepper
- 4 soft rolls, halved and lightly toasted on the inside
- 4 tbsp garlic mayonnaise
- 4 green peppers, roasted, peeled and chopped
- 4 slices of serrano ham
- 4 slices of tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, for rubbing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the grill. Season the pork loin with salt and freshly ground pepper. Grill the pork for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
2. Spread half of each toasted roll with the aioli, then top with the grilled pork.
3. Over the pork, layer the roasted green pepper, jamon Serrano and tomato.
4. Rub the garlic clove over the toasted side of the other bread roll halves and drizzle over the olive oil.
5. Put the rolls together and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe