- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 10 new potatoes, boiled and sliced into 0.5cm thick slices
- 1 avocado, de-stoned and finely sliced
- 2 soft-boiled eggs, shelled
- 2 smoked trout fillets
- 100 ml whipping or double cream, semi-whipped
- lemon juice
- chopped chives
- black pepper
- salmon eggs, to garnish
1. On a serving dish, arrange overlapping rings first of potato slices then avocado, leaving a gap in the middle.
2. Place the eggs in the middle and top with the trout fillets.
3. Mix the semi-whipped cream with lemon juice and chives and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Pour the sauce over the smoked trout. Decorate with salmon eggs and serve.
Rate This Recipe