- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 150 g spaghetti
- 100 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 75 g courgettes, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 100 g frozen peas
- 1 tomato, skinned, deseeded and chopped
- 150 ml creme fraiche
- 75 ml vegetable stock
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 4 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
1. Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
2. Blanch the broccoli and courgette in lightly salted boiling water for 4 minutes.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan and gently fry the spring onions for 2 minutes. Stir in the peas and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the chopped tomato and the blanched broccoli and courgette and cook for 1 minute more.
4. Stir in the creme fraiche, vegetable stock, a squeeze of lemon juice and parmesan cheese. Cook over a gentle heat for 2-3 minutes. Season to taste then toss the spaghetti with the sauce.
Rate This Recipe