- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 225 g chorizo sausages, sliced
- 225 g beefsteak tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 2 baby gem lettuce, shredded
- black pepper
- crusty bread, to serve
1. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the olive oil. Add the chorizo and fry for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned.
2. Add the tomatoes and wine and simmer for 2-3 minutes until the tomato pieces have just softened but still holds their shape.
3. Divide the shredded leaves between four serving plates and spoon over the hot chorizo and tomatoes. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Drizzle with the pan juices and serve hot or cold with good crusty bread.
Rate This Recipe