- Serves: 4
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 buffalo mozzarella, each 250g
- 100 g smoked fish of your choice, flaked
- 3 sticks celery
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- celery leaves, to garnish
1. Cut the mozzarella into 4 thick slices each, starting from the base and working to the top.
2. Mix the fish and the celery together, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and add half the olive oil.
3. Spread this mixture between the slices of cheese, reconstructing the 4 cheeses as you go.
4. Drizzle with the remaining oil, sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper and scatter any remaining filling around the sides of the mozzarella. Chill until required or serve at once, garnished with celery leaves.
Rate This Recipe