- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 small pieces of ginger, unpeeled
- 100 g white sugar
1. Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Meanwhile, peel and chop the sweet potatoes into bite-sized chunks.
2. Add the sweet potato to the simmering water, then add in the peeled ginger.
3. Using the flat side of a knife, crush the unpeeled ginger and add to the pan.
4. Stir the simmering potato then simmer for 5 minutes until the potato is tender.
5. Add in the sugar, cook stirring until dissolved, and serve.
Rate This Recipe