- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 big bunch flat-leaf parsley, about 200g, finely chopped
- 25 g mint, shredded
- a good handful spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 50 g bulgar wheat, cooked according to packed instructions
- 1 tsp baharat spice mix, available in specialist stores
- a pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 lemon, juiced
- a glug of olive oil
- sea salt, we recommend Maldon sea salt
1. Thoroughly mix together the chopped parsley, mint, spring onions, tomatoes, cooked bulgur wheat, and spices.
2. Add a good squeeze of lemon juice, an even better glug of olive oil, and season thoroughly with Maldon sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Taste for seasoning and add lemon juice or salt as necessary. Serve.
Recipe from Maldon Sea Salt.
Eating healthy? Take a look at more of our salad recipes.
Rate This Recipe