- Serves: 2 as a main, 4 as a starter
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes plus 20 minutes chilling time
- Effort: easy
- ½ bunches spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ red chillies, finely chopped
- 1 cm ginger, peeled and grated
- 1-2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 packets Tilda Lime and Coriander Steamed basmati rice
- 1 x 170g can white crab meat, well drained
- 1 lime zest
- 1 small bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 200 g white breadcrumbs
- sunflower oil, to fry
- sweet chilli sauce
- 2-4 lime wedges
1. In a food processor, lightly mix together spring onions, chilli, ginger, curry paste, coconut, rice, crab, lime zest, and coriander. Add one beaten egg to bind. If you find the mixture too wet, add a handful of the breadcrumbs until the mixture binds.
2. Shape the mixture into small balls with your hands. Chill for 20 minutes then coat in the breadcrumbs.
3. Fry in a little oil for 3-4 minutes until crisp, golden brown and piping hot all the way through.
4. Serve with sweet chilli dipping sauce and lime wedges.
Rate This Recipe